Edible Cookie Dough Recipe // No Eggs!
Eggless Cookie Dough Recipe
I love cookie dough. I know you do too. I know you ate cookie-dough out of the package even when the package advised you not to (because of the eggs). I don’t know of anybody who died or deathly ill because of eating raw cookie-dough, but now you don’t have to worry about it.
I love this recipe, my friends love it, my family loves it and you’re going to love it.
Prep time: 5 minutes // Make time: 5 minutes
- Mixing bowl
- Liquid measuring cup
- 1/2 cup measuring cup
- 1 cup measuring cup
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Softened Butter
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Chocolate chips or m&ms or sprinkles…. whatever you want to put in it
- Combine flour and light brown sugar in mixing bowl.
- Add butter and salt
- Add milk and vanilla extract
- Mix together
- If dough is too thick, add milk. If dough is too thin, add flour and light brown sugar.
- Add chocolate chips or sweets of your choosing.
- Mix with the mixer.
That’s it! You can eat it straight out of the bowl or if you’re making it for a group, you can put it in cups like I did. I got these cups at the Dollar Tree.